SDS1202X-E Series Digital Oscilloscope
SIGLENT’s new SDS1000X-E Series Super Phosphor Oscilloscope is available in one bandwidth, 200 MHz. It has a maximum sample rate of 1 GSa/s and a standard record length of 14 Mpts. For ease-of-use, the most commonly used functions can be accessed with its user-friendly front panel design.
The SDS1000X-E series employs a new generation of SPO (Super Phosphor Oscilloscope) technology that provides excellent signal fidelity and performance. The system noise is also lower than similar products in the industry. It comes with a minimum vertical input range of 500 uV/div, an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and
low jitter, and a waveform capture rate of 400,000 frames/ sec (sequence mode). The SDS1000X-E also employs a256-level intensity grading display function and a color
temperature display mode not found in other models in this class. Siglent’s latest oscilloscopes offering supportsmultiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus
triggering. Decoding is standard configuration including IIC,SPI,UART,CAN,LIN. History waveform recording and sequential triggering enable extended waveform recording
and analysis. Another powerful addition is the new 1 million points FFT math function that gives the SDS1000X-E very high frequency resolution when observing signal spectra. The new design also includes a hardware co-processor that delivers measurements quickly and accurately. The features and performance of Siglent’s new SDS1000X-E cannot be matched anywhere else in this price class.
- 200 MHz bandwidth model.
- Real-time sampling rate up to 1 GSa/s.
- The newest generation of SPO technology
•Waveform capture rate up to 100,000 wfm/s, and 400,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)
•Supports 256-level intensity grading and color display modes •Record length up to 14 Mpts
- Intelligent triggers: Edge, Slope, Pulse Width, Window, Runt, Interval, Time out (Dropout), Pattern.
- Serial bus triggering and decoding (Standard), supports IIC, SPI, UART, RS232, CAN, and LIN
- Video trigger, supports HDTV
- 10 types of one-button shortcuts, supports Auto Setup, Default, Cursors, Measure, Roll, History, Display/Persist, Clear Sweep, Zoom and Print
- Segmented acquisition (Sequence) mode, dividing the maximum record length into multiple segments (up to 80,000), according to trigger conditions set by the user, with a very small dead time segment to capture the qualifying event
- History waveform record (History) function, the maximum recorded waveform length is 80,000 frames
- Automatic measurement function for 38 parameters, supports Statistics, Zoom measurement, Gating measurement, Math measurement, History measurement and Ref measurement
- 1 Mpoints FFT
- True measurement and math of all sampled data points (to 14M)
- Math functions (FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differential, square root)
- Preset key can be customized for user settings or factory “defaults”
- Security Erase mode
- High Speed hardware based Pass/Fail function
- Large 7 inch TFT-LCD display with 800 * 480 resolution
- Multiple interface types: USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN (VXI-11), Pass/Fail, Trigger Out
- Supports SCPI remote control commands
- Supports Multi-language display and embedded online help