Robot Soldering System Thermaltronics
R0.00 VAT inclusive
0 in stock
The Thermaltronics Robot System incorporates innovative design concepts and precision components to ensure accuracy. The combination of high precision hardware and intelligent software ensures precision soldering and low operator training costs.
• Six Axis Soldering/Dispensing Platform
• Full vision mapping & Fiducial Marks
• Laser Height Measurement
• Curie Heat provides precise temp. control
• Fume extraction
1. Unlike typical Cartesian robots the Thermaltronics Robot, Model TMT-R9800S, is equipped
with full vision, (eyes) to verify the procedure being undertaken and does not simply follow a
pre-determined program. In this respect it has an observation mode, a verification mode and
as a result – a decision making capability. (Basically a brain). This capability of collecting and
utilizing data for production processing is one of the most important factors necessary to meet the
requirements of Industry 4.0 standards.
2. Through the use of servo motors and precision ballscrews, the Thermaltronics Robotic system
is able to accurately meet the requirements of high speed operation, repeatability and durability.
The software is designed to transform system commands into functional operating procedures
and with its 6-axis capability, 360° independent fixture rotation, solder tip and solder wire feeding
operation from separate axis control, the applications extend beyond conventional soldering and
3. Application programming is made simple by using full image-merging and mapping techniques.
4. Dynamic laser height measurement/adaptive control, ensures precision soldering repeatability.
5. A full vision mapping system with fiducial marks, provides for intelligent decision making during
Out of stock