SPD3303C Programmable Linear DC Power Supply
The SPD3303C is a LED display screen programmable linear DC power supply that is both, lightweight, and is multi-functional. It has three independent outputs: two sets of adjustable voltage and a fixed set of selectable voltage s,2.5V, 3.3V, and 5V. In addition, it has output short-circuit and overload protection. Total power is 195W. It possesses an independent, series / parallel output mode. The SPD3300C is a high performance-to-price price product that can be used in various types of production and research environments.
Features and Benefits:
- 3 independent high precision output：30V/3A*2,2.5V/3.3V/5V/3A*1,total 195W power
- 4 digits voltage and 3 digits current display, min resolution: 10mV, 10mA
- Three output modes: independent, series and parallel
- 100V/120V/220V/230V compatible design, to meet the need of different power grids
- Smart temperature controlled fan, effectively reduce the noise
- Save/Recall 5 group system specifications, support data storage expansion
- Connected to PC via USB Device, support SCPI command, to meet the control and communication needs
Features: The SPD3303C exhibits high resolution, 1mV / 1mA, providing the user with excellent settability and read back accuracy. In addition, it maintains its ability to change output voltage or current in small increments while fully meeting the power requirements of the load.
● Series/parallel/independent output modes
Series-parallel functions combines two power supplies into one and makes it very convenient for many applications. It has three independent outputs which can be controlled separately, can also be turned on or off at the same time, making it versatile and very easy to use.