- Vacuum delay after activation.
- Temperature boost during vacuum.
- Separate switch for continual vacuum or blower operations.
- Temperature control of solder extractor via calibrated dial.
- Temperature control of Soldering Iron 1000SP (included) via an electronic controller in the handle.
- Spike suppression and filtering.
- Safe for use on static sensitive components.
- High efficiency vane-type vacuum pump.
- Connection for optional air output
- Twin spring safety holder with cleaning sponge.
- Clog-resistant desoldering handpiece with glass tube to collect solder.
- Fuse protection on input & 24v output.
- Vacuum pump is activated by switch on handpiece.
|Input||220/240v 50/60Hz AC|
|Protection Input||3A 5mm fuses|
|Output||2 x 3A 5mm fuses|
|Vacuum||268 mbar (22″Hg)|
|Solder Extractor||200°C to 450°C (392°F to 842°F)|
|Soldering Iron||200°C to 420°C (392°F to 788°F)|
|Size||25cm x 20cm x 10cm|