- Thermal wire stripper that ensures clean-cut removal of wire insulation
- High stripping performance ensures clean cut through highly heat-resistant PTFE
- It is also a perfect solution for the insulation stripping of single wires
Thermal wire stripper solves common problems caused by using hand tools.
- Doesn’t damage wire cores
- Doesn’t cut strands
- Handle designed for up to Ø12mm leads.
- Cuts insulation cleanly
- Strip superfine lead wires with ease
- Perfect for stripping single wires
Damaged wire cores and cut strands are serious problems that can result in broken connections caused by vibration, expansion, contraction, and other external factors. The military, medical and aviation industries demand precise quality, and this applies equally to finishing ends on wires with delicate insulation. The HAKKO Thermal Wire Stripper is a remarkable product that adequately meets these kinds of demands for superior quality and provides improved efficiency and maintenance.
Removing the insulation from superfine wires is a difficult task that can produce minute scratches leading to broken connections if done incorrectly. Thermal wire stripping is a safe, stress-free, and above all accurate way of removing insulation.
Grips designed for continuous work
Blade hinge extendes for up to Ø12mm to strip thick cables.
Strip up to Ø12mm cables
Solves the problem of whiskers and scratches left by conventional tools
- With a thermal wire stripper you can remove insulation cleanly without scratching core wires.
- Conventional tools cannot cut all the way through, and often leave behind whiskers of insulation or scratch the wire.
Four features make the insulation removal process smoother than ever before.
Comfortable grip makes continuous work a breeze.
|Feature 1:There is no need to adjust your hold on the grip. Handpiece is stored horizontally for ease of use.||Feature 2:Blades can open as wide as ø12 mm for stripping thick wires.|
|Feature 3:Thermal stripping ensures clean removal of insulation.||Feature 4:Digital design enables output (temperature) to suit insulation material. This prevents problems such as the inability to strip wire in a single action and stops insulation from sticking to blades due to incorrect temperature.|
Improved Safety and Maintenance
Safety cover for handpiece holder prevents accidents
Handpiece holder features a safety cover for safer operation.
This guards against accidents such as burns to hands and arms and burnt wires caused by accidental contact with the handpiece holder during operation.
Purpose-designed tool makes replacement of hot blades easy
Replace hot blades simply and safely. A choice of three replacement blades covers a wide range of wire gauges, and there is no need to replace the entire handpiece every time blades wear out.
Password lock for process control
Power setting value and parameter setting can be locked with six letters.
Connection cord enables flexible movement
Thin, ø4-mm cord makes work easy. New cord design ensures smooth, stress-free movement. Never get your arms tangled up again.
Option blade can handle even very thick cables
- HAKKO FT-8003 can strip insulation off thick leads that HAKKO FT-8002 could not.
- If cut with a knife blade
It is not recommended to use a knife blade for cable stripping due to the high risk of cutting in the strands that can result in ruining the cable.