Dual test circuits.
Versatile, tests footwear and wrist straps.
- Positive rocker switch actuation.
Reliably changes test mode.
- Redesigned test button.
Rugged and reliable operation.
- LED’s display test results.
Simple operation with clear test results.
- Red light and audible alarm.
Indicates that circuit resistance is too high or too low.
- Battery powered with low battery indicator.
Provides early warning to replace battery.
- Optional AC adapter.
Versatile – can use line AC if preferred.
- Base plate features conductive matting
Provides high durability – no dings, scratches, etc.
Provides accuracy – electrical properties closely match those of flooring surfaces found in production area
Hides dirt and marks
Two pounds lighter than previous stainless steel version
- 10mm stud adapter (80020) supplied for banana jack.
Care: cannot be removed once inserted.
- Made in the United States of America