Tester Esd Combo Wriststrap/Footwear Economy Wall
R3,795.00 VAT inclusive
1 in stock
Available in various other sizes and shapes, see here
(A). WRIST BAND & CORD TEST
(1) Wearing the wrist band, plug the snap of cord on the band.
(2) 1 Clip the alligator clip end of cord on the metal of test point. 2 Or buckled the
socket snap on the stud. 3 Or plug the banana into the jack of the tester
(Warning : Don’t touch the metal part of alligator clip or banana plug.
(3) Press the metal touch button – marked “Push On”.
(4) Green “OK” LED light, the wrist strap & grounding cord test – PASS.
(5) Yellow “HI” LED light, the wrist strap & grounding cord should be replaced
(As The resistance is above the upper limit of specification).
(6) Red “LO” LED light, suggest to replace the grounding cord.
(The resistance under the lower limit of specification)
(B). HEEL STRAP/FOOTWEAR TEST
(1) Step on the metal pedal plate with only one foot and press the metal touch
button on the tester.
(2) Change to another foot on the metal pedal plate and press the touch button.
(3) Green “OK” or Red “LO” LED light : The electricity connect good, test-PASS.
(Green light for Heel Strap with one meg resistor, Red light without resistor).
(4) Yellow “HI” LED light : The Heel Strap or Footwear test fail-should be replaced.
1 in stock