BK 3060 60W Soldering Iron and Hot Tweezer Combination Station with Digital Display
The BK3060 is a new addition to the BlackJack SolderWerks range and it comes with a few new features that are designed to make an impact on the market at this price point.
NEW! – The BK 3060 features a motion control iron handle. The unit senses when the iron has been idle (eg. placed in the iron holder) for a set amount of time and the unit then enters sleep mode. Simply lifting the iron out of the holder returns the iron to the last set operating temperature. The motion control in the handle means that you can resume your work with minimal fuss. The sleep mode can be user defined from 2 minutes to 60 minutes. It can also be disabled if desired.
We have taken the basic principle of a station that runs a hot tweezer and soldering iron and given it an upgrade. We’ve upgraded the exterior – a solid robust extruded aluminium chassis, an easy to read digitasl display. And we’ve upgraded the interior – all new circuitry, a more powerful 60W iron, motion control for the soldering iron.
We believe that the BK 3060 represents excellent value for money. The iron is compatible with the standard sheath-style tips (see side panel), which help to keep the whole life costs of the unit to a minumum.
- Fused 220-240VAC input. Compatible with UK and EU mains power outlets.
- Microprocessor controlled, with touch-type temperature adjustment.
- Two preset temperature options – can be set by user.
- Powerful 60W base station ensures effective heat transfer at the iron tip.
- Features variable temperature setting range shown on the digital temperature display
- Temperature display can be set to Celsius or Fahrenheit to suit the user..
- Soldering Iron Temp Range – 200 degrees to 480 degrees C.
- Hot Tweezer Iron Temp Range – 200 degrees to 450 degrees C.
- 24V output to iron and tweezer.
- Numeric LED to display set temperature or actual tip temperature.
- Temperature Stable Ceramic element
- KD-M-1 tip included with iron.
- Set of flat tips and set of pointed tips for hot tweezer included.
- Easy to Replace Soldering Iron (not hard wired).
- Grounded Tip & Barrel to prevent ESD damage.
- Iron Holder is Detached, Rugged aluminium construction.
- Fused 220-240VAC input.
- Non skid rubber feet on base.