- Remove & replace components with targeted heat.
- Uses SmartHeat® Technology.
- Adjustable tip alignment.
- Lightweight, ergonomic handpiece.
- Quick-change tip cartridges w/keyway to prevent misalignment.
- Lead-free flexible.
Tweezer handpiece is ergonomically designed to meet the demanding requirements for reworking very small electronic components, including 0201. Enables the user to remove and replace components, with the targeted application of heat, to the soldered connections of the devices while mechanically gripping the component for removal. The tweezer-action, and a dual position pitch adjustment, enable the operator to size the pincer-action to the component width. Comes complete with 2 port power supply, soldering iron, precision tweezer, auto-sleep workstands, sponges and cartridge removal pads. Tip cartridges sold separately.
|Includes:||2-Port Power Supply, Soldering and Tweezer Hand-Piece, Auto-Sleep Workstands, Sponges, Cartridge Removal Pads|