Soldering Station 2006
Born from the success of the 3005 Workstations, and the need to produce a smaller, more compact, versatile unit for the new lead-free soldering requirements — the 2006 surpassed all expectations.
The fully computerized 2006 works the way you work — it’s intuitive logic controls temperature more precisely, more efficiently.
It’s what it’s all about. Performance where and when you need it.
The first in the next generation of soldering solutions from Magnum.
- Supplied with the Soldering Iron 1002 24v 80W and the Soldering Iron 1003
- Microprocessor Digital Control
- PID temperature control set for the least overshoot
- Constant fault checking
- Electronic serial number
- Service warning every 1000 hours of operation
- Pre-set temperatures
- Earthed Hand Pieces
- Temperature range is between 150°C & 450°C (302°F & 842°F) with 2 fixed temperatures
- Temperature is accurate within ± 5°C of set temperature.
- Cast iron stands
|Input||220V–240V 50/60Hz AC 180W|
|Power||1.5 Amps 5mm fuse|
|Output||2 x 24v AC 3A|
|Soldering iron 24V 80W||150° to 450° ±5°C|
|Dimensions||L125mm x W125mm x H100mm|
|Weight||2.6 KGS (5.7LBS)|