Crowfoot wrench 46mm 1/2″Drive Open End
- Related Products
Crowfoot wrench 36mm 1/2″Drive Open End
Norbar TT50 1/2″ Torque Wrench
Norbar TT50 1/2″ Torque Wrench 8-54NM
Features Accuracy: 3% of reading exceeds all international standards for torque wrenches. Each wrench is supplied with a traceable calibration certificate.
- Micrometer Scale for simple and error free setting. (On dual scale wrenches, the micrometer increment applies to the Nm scale.)
- Quick and Light Adjustment: adjustment over the entire scale can quickly be achieved and with minimal effort in approximately ten complete turns (exact number varies by model).
- Versatile Ratchets: the tough ratchets are reversible and have narrow engagement angles of 5 degrees to allow easy positioning of the tool in the tight confines of todays vehicles and machines.
- Comfortable, durable handle is constructed using two materials; a base material for strength overlaid with a soft feel grip for comfort and slip resistance.
- Adjustment Lock: all models feature a lock to prevent accidental adjustment of the set torque.
Torqueleader QSN120-FH Torque Driver 1/4″ 20-120cNM
Torqueleader QSN120-FH Torque Driver 1/4″ 20-120cNM Quickset Female Hex
Quickset screwdrivers achieve accurate torque application by eliminating both under and over tightening using.
Torqueleaders proven slipping technology. This enables any user to deliver the correct torque with confidence regardless of task and operator skill level.
Fast and accurate to set, using the quick and clear to read micrometer setting scale.
A single tool can cover a broad variety of applications due to its wide torque range.
Long service life is provided through the durable design utilising hard wearing materials such as stainless steel and aluminum.
Ideal for safe electronic component assembly as this tool is EPA compliant for use in Electrostatically Sensitive Areas.
Reduces operator fatigue due to a specially designed ergonomic hand grip combined with a smooth tool rest action.