TCR175 Torque Comparator Features.
- To determine if a torque wrench requires calibration to maintain proper application of torque
- Large and easy to read dial and simple operation makes the tester quick and easy to use for everyday verification of torque calibration
- 1/2″ female square drive input and 175 ft lb capacity with 5 ft lb graduations and 230 N•m capacity with 10 N•m increments is a perfect fit for the most popular torque wrenches
- Integrated exercise adaptor makes it easy to break in simple, providing the most accurate results (as per B107-300 standard)
- 2% accurate within ± 2% of the reading from 20% of full scale to full scale clockwise and counterclockwise
- Can check a 3/8″ drive torque wrench by using an A2A or AF2A adaptor